Sunday, February 28, 2010

February Craft Club

Hi all,

Well first of all I have to say I am loving being back in work and giving the workshops again. I have so much planned for the coming months and I can't wait to get started! The ladies who attend our craft club are all amazing people and I learn so much from them too. We love seeing new faces too so beginner or craft master - everyone is welcome!

We had such a lovely day at the Craft Club yesterday. First of all I worked with the ladies on Prima Paintables which although may have been daunting at first as it was all paintbrush work and not a scissors in sight I think the ladies really enjoyed it. It was a very relaxing class.The ladies also made some beautiful cards and I will try ang get some pics to post up. 


We worked with glimmer mists, prima flowers, dimensional pearls, watersoluable pencils, embosiing powder and marabu glitter liners and bling to transform the paintable from this


to this



I loved this project as it was something different and realy expanded peoples creativity by using art with craft. I think art and crafts should compliment eachother (and really are they not the same thing?) but I will leave that rant to another day!

We are now taking signups for the March club and places are limited as usual so email us or call us on 0646630800.

Hope you all had a lovely weekend.

Cathy x

1 comment:

SueB said...

Oh Wow! Cathy I wish I could join you all, looks like such a great craft club. I love your layout too! Such a beautiful and special photo!
Suzie xxxx :)