Monday, March 8, 2010

Tim Holtz Sizzix Dies at The Crafty Alley Shop





**** UPDATE****


SISSIX ARE NOT RELEASING TIM HOLTZ DIES UNTI APRIL

WE WILL HOLD ANY EXISTING ORDERS ALREADY PLACED AND WILL ADVISE OF THE NEW DELIVERY DATE AS SOON AS WE ARE ADVISED BY SISSIX



So disappointing but lots of other TIm Holtz goodies arriving this week!Hi all,

Had to share my excitement with you all! Our consignment of Tim Holtz dies were sent out to us today so will be arriving in the shop any day now! These dies are amazing and I cannot wait to play with them. I will upload some of the display projects for them later and look out for the video on Youtube to see the dies in better detail.

If you want me to keep a die aside for you when the come in as they are already limited stock just email me. Otherwise, keep an eye on the website for the end of the week!!!

Also this is the first of ALL the new Tim Holtz goodies to be arriving this week......more to be revealed!

Cathy


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

SueB said...

Cathy, these are just amazing! How exciting, I bet you can't wait to have a play!
I soooo want to go to your shop one day, it sounds wonderful!!!
Suzie xxxx :)

Cathy said...

Hey Suzie - any chance you could make it over in June for our midnight crop? Would be great to meet you and will be suh a laugh Cathy xxx